Looking out onto the cliff two men stood one young and one tall but slightly older I couldn't make out there faces the moon was to bright however they were both beautiful in there own way. Who were they? I thought to myself trying to get a better look I hear a crack behind me jumping five miles in the air I turn to see a terrifying red eyed creature with horns. My hands clenched tightly into a ball gasping for air my anxiety kicking in His claws went into mid air ready to attack I screamed bolting up from the bed in a sitting position "that dream it felt so real" I shook my head breathing heavily
"Breath Jayde breath" I whispered to myself jumping out of bed heading to the shower I let the water run over my body washing away the stress and tension from the nightmare. Looking at the clock I realised it was half seven "shit, UNI" I cry grabbing my keys and camera locking the door behind me I run to my motor bike and drive to UNI.
Heading into the dance studio I see the popular crowd doing street dance. "Your late" came the lecturers voice I nodded setting up my camera to take photos of the dancers I smirked as one of the girls feel over "no no you did your spin to fast may I?" I ask the lecturer she nodded I stood in the middle of the class "put on some beats for me dj" I winked I did the dance and when it came to the move they missed "one, back, two forward, three twist and land straight" I smile the dance classes mouth dropped "who the hell are you?" came one of the girls "no one to concern yourself with" I chuckled "happy 18th Miss Benzaiten" I nod wondering out of the door "wait she's the honour student who passed her degree in one year rather the three?" Asked the girl everyone gasped as I Dissapered around the corner.
Heading towards a single dance studio which was available I put my CD in the player and started dancing a cross between balle and a battle dance to Lempo by Korpikalanii.
Outside the studio...
A human? No what is it smell I head towards the studio to the end of the corridor to hear loud heavy music and a beautiful red head dancing to the music. Agile, precise almost like she was fighting a battle from within. "Hey Cecil move your butt otherwise we're going to be late dude" came one of my classmates who was she? That smell is divine what is she? I have so many questions to ask about that delectable soul. I chuckle darkly she has no idea what is going to hit her her world is going to be turned upside down quite literally. Welcome to The Macabre Calling my girl.
A shiver ran down my spine like someone had walked over my grave, someone must be thinking of me I thought to myself with a frown. Taking my CD out of the player, I decided to take a train and explore the new area of this part of the town closest to campus. Humming happily as I passed the main shops. Clothes don't really interest me when I get them from the main shops I'd rather make my own. Abrutly the hairs on my neck stood up on end, turning around I see a tall lean figure leant against the wall hiding in the shadows of the backstreet alley I cringed having the feeling in my stomach knowing this wasn't going to end well for either me or the shadow who was closing in on me. I ran forward to be cut of by the shadow "how the hell?" I cried he grabbed me by my hair pulling me up against the wall "you darling have no idea what hell is like" he hissed his eyes glowing Amber red.
No comments:
Post a Comment