My eyes grew wide, who the hell was this guy and why was he pinning me to the wall I struggled under his grip. "Who are you darling?" He smirked licking his lips "no one to concern yourself with sir now please put me down" I said with my voice on edge "oh darling that's never going to happen" I didn't realise untill now how red his eyes were they were like the colour of blood which lay on pure white snow. "Please put me down" I reply again getting more agitated as the seconds went by his mouth went to my hair and he took a deep breath "yes please do" came a second deep voice. His face froze "Hello Celeste my old friend" he let go of me furiously with such speed he turned to face the guy. Standing up I looked in the direction of the second voice. I think I gasped to loudly as they both turned to face me a guy with long beautiful blond hair almost gold which shone under the light of the radiant sun stood boldly. "Who is she?" He asked coldly "that is like she said no one to concern yourself with demon" he smirked what did he just say demon, what kind of game is he playing? I thought to myself "she must be someone of great importance for the Angel of Death to be presenting himself to a human before there time" the guy named Celeste cringed on the spot "my names is Celeste Bower in this form, remember that demon, before your death will become untimely" he growled. he demon put his hands in the air and came over to me "don't forget me little darling Cecil's my name and eating your soul will be my next game" he whispered into my ear before stepping back and winking.
I cringed and shivered under his gaze within a split second he had vanished from my eyes. Celeste stepped forward my head snapped up and he took a step backwards. "Thank-you for that" I finished massaging my forehead with fingers "are you okay miss?" Chimed his melodic deep voice. Miss which century does he come from? I thought to myself. "Yes I'm fine thank-you" he nodded coming closer to me "I'm sorry to have to do this to you miss, but your not ready yet" his eyes turned fully black "don't you dare Celeste!" I shouted before a cursed black wave clouded my mind.
Celeste's point of view...
She stood leant against the wall massaging her temples like she was struggling to grasp on to her sanity. "Thanks for that" she replied I nodded "are you okay miss?" I asked "yeah I'm fine" she straightened up and stood tall "I'm sorry to have to do this miss, but you are not ready yet" I replied my mouth going dry with disappointment why did I have to be the one to gave to do this? I thought to myself shoving past that I stepped forward her eyes went wide with fear "don't you dare Celeste!" She cried out NY heart flipped as she spoke my name with such passion. Wait hold that though why am I feeling like this? There's an aura a great power I sense it looking up I see a shadow slowly walk away...who was that? My mind clicked back to reality as her body dropped to the ground. Swiftly I picked her up
before her head hit the floor.
What was that incredible emotional power? An angel perhaps. "Oh dear, my dear child it looks like you have caught the attention of the whole Macabre Kingdom this cannot be good" I finish brushing the strands of red hair from her face revealing a black birthmark on the middle of her forehead "no it couldn't be could it? The mark. The mark of the true goddess" I shook my head no way it couldn't be I must be going absolutely mad.
No comments:
Post a Comment